Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Crazy about korean drama~

What the tut... hahaha..
I still remember the first korean drama i watched was Winter Sonata and it's a HIT!
I wanna talk about new drama or not so new to certain people...
Now I'm fallin in love with KIM HYUN JOONG!!!! Kyaaa~

Playful Kiss aka Jangnanseureon Kiss

Cast:
Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo
Jung So Min as Oh Ha Ni

First i didn't want to watch this drama but after my friend asked me that i have this drama or not..
Then i try to look out what about this drama..
Then after i watch it.. yah.. it's romantic sweet couple of teenagers.. (^_^)
I recommend this drama to whom did not watch it yet...

Then new drama at KBS channel...
Mary Stayed Out All Night aka MaeRineun Oebakjong

Cast:
Jang Geun Suk (You're Beautiful as Tae Kyung)
Moon Geun Young ( Cinderella's Sister as Eun Jo)
Kim Jae Wook (Coffee Prince who made waffles)

This is new drama and i didn't know how good the story can be..
Hopefully it is fun and interesting~

If anyone want to watch korean or japanese drama can go to these site
Dramacrazy or Mysoju .. I much prefer Dramacrazy over Mysoju

Hopefully readers will enjoys it!

No comments: