Saturday, August 20, 2011

2PM I can't go to Your concerts... this HOTTEST are CRYING~ T_T

Yup... my new entri is about 2PM~ totally my guys can't get enough of them... but
This post is about I'm frustrated to 2PM...
WHY???

The story begin...
Last Tuesday while I'm laying in the bed.. my senior said " Naq 2PM nak dtg Malaysia ke?"
Or it translate to " Naq 2PM want come to Malaysia?" she get the source from my other senior fb..
When I heard it.. I got shocked.. 
Just then I sms my sis and on9 at the same time for assurance of the info..
Then.. the info revealed since I search through fb, twitter and other site...
When I heard it.. I can't stop smiling until I know when the concert will held..
Actually I didn't noticed about the date until my unnie said.. U know what is the date about..
Then I remember.. Gosh.. how can I forget the important date..
26 Nov, is the same date with my bro wedding.... OH NOO!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!!! It totally ruined my day!!!!

I search through twitter then I saw a tweet that 2PM concert hold on 26 Nov then the older tweets said to be on 27 Nov...
For our country which mostly muslim people... already know what is 27 Nov is..
27 Nov is the New Year of Islam which is Awal Muharram...
For sure I'm not going to the concert on Awal Muharram... but the chance to meet 2PM I'll not miss the opportunity..
Then I though.. maybe coz of Awal Muharram then they changed the date of their concert..
From 27 to 26 Nov...

For the whole day I've been gloomy, sadly, and any other word to describe my broken heart towards the news..
I know that I so much late for the news coz.. the info revealed around Sunday.. 2 days before I got the news..
That Tuesday be the worst day for me...
I can't cry to this matter but.. 
What can I do? What should I do? Etteokhae??

My family is important person to me.. but..
When will the chance to meet 2PM again?
Will they come like Super Junior? 2 years in a row come to Malaysia?
Or like Rain... last time I got watched I'm Coming concert and the new one for the F1 at Sepang barely didn't know he come do a concert there...
I just wish that they come a little late or just go to Thailand and Philippines first then come to Malaysia..
After my brother wedding.. 

My sis also planned.. which is not work for us...
We planned that why don't we go to concert held in S'pore?
But when think back about it.. It will cost more than concert held here...
Yeah.. cost will be double from here.. and my family is not so wealthy.. we just like ordinary family..

My wish to see all the six member already ruined coz of these date...
I reallyx10 (or more) want to see them live....
I always watch them through TV or INTERNET...
Then the opportunity comes.. but I can't watch them.. 
I'm totally sad T_T
My heart is aching when I heard their song, watch Real 2PM, MV, or anything about them...
I will fill my whole day with 2PM before know about the news...
But now.. I can't barely to watch them or listen to any song...
When I see or hear them.. I feel like I'm crying inside out... Gosh...

So to HOTTEST... 
I hope HOTTEST will enjoy the concert...
Hope it be the long lasting memory...
The concert must be hot coz they are 2PM...
Hope there many surprises by 2PM oppa~
And I envy HOTTEST that attend the concert!!
I wish I be there at the concert seeing them sing Like a Movie, I can't, I'll Be Back and others....


Teacyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, Junsu and Nichkhun Oppa~ I will miss U <3 <3 <3
Hope the show will be success and Daebak!! FIGHTING!!!

Now I'll think positive...
What happens there is virtue...
Fate has been determined that I had no luck to meet 2PM...

No comments: