Thursday, June 28, 2012

Final Exam *Mood Deg Student*

Assalamualaikum...
Owh.. It's a month of final exam for Deg student..
Every Deg student are struggling with their own subject and final paper for the semester..
Also, I'm personally hate n dislike exam because u need to study a lot...
Actually, yesterday was my first paper in Deg, QMT425 was a successful...
But another 4 papers are left before my semester come to end sob..sob..
Times left me behind without waiting me.. owh gosh..
Most paper that left are all reading and memorizing..
I dislike to memorizing a subject but I had to..

Haa.. as deg students my life were mere more on book than on9 without doing anything..
Mostly when I on9 must be searching for my assignment..
Don't have time to download new korean drama.. Miss it!
Lately, I found a few new drama, Big, Gentlemen Dignity and other are interesting..
But I can't watch or download until I finish my final exam..
Huaaa.. Boring...

Owh.. it's late gonna open my book..
Study time..
Adios~ 

No comments: