Friday, March 4, 2011

BECK live action movie


Hurm.. what I'm gonna say here...
Mostly people know what about this movie... and I just watched it... and I really like it!
Actually this movie already aired in Japan last year but now I can watched it.. ahah...

Nothing much I wanna say here about this movie...
Most who follow from the anime know how great this movie..
For me.. totally SUGOI!!!
B'coz of... the actor hahahaha...

Cast:
Mizushima Hiro as Ryusuke Minami
Sato Takeru as Yukio Tanaka or Koyuki
Mukai Osamu as Taira
Nakamura Aoi as Saku
Kiritani Kenta as Chiba
Kutsuna Shiori as Maho Minami

Here the trailers...

Who wanna watch this movie can click here ==> Beck part 1
Others part can get at that page...
Hope readers enjoy it!!

1 comment:

bornehatred said...

Totally agree with u..Hopefully the songs in d muvie will be released to0 cos the ost so far is basically just the score in it.Looking Back, Evolution, Moon Beams is so0o hauntin' dat they keep playin'in my head till now..