Thursday, February 17, 2011

IU, getting my attention~


Past a year and half I think.. I was watch one of her song called Marshmallow..
Then.. I ask myself.. who is this girl? Didn't know who she is.. also the song not get my attention so much...
Whose know that she will rise like now...
Actually when first I saw her, she's cute also with the song Marshmallow.. but till now I can't like so much that song..
After that, I didn't think she will get my attention like now.. since she was younger than me 3 years.. I didn't expect anything from her...


But then, last year she get the spot when she sang a song with Seulong 2AM..
First I heard Jansori or Nagging still I didn't realise that she is the one who sang Marshmallow..
Till I search for it hehehehe...
Yup, Nagging are one of my fav song since Seulong sang it ^-^
Her voice is cute in nagging and her face too!!
Here the video of Nagging~


Not end at there.. then she releases album called REAL..
Then with my thought she will not win in the k-charts but I was wrong till I heard that song...
Good Day or Joheun Nal.. it really2 a lovely and a good song..
And I never thought she will sing like that.. with 3 octave (what the hell is that.. sorry I never learn about it) which I just heard from other website...
Also Good Day is my fav song....


Now she so famous since she plays the role in Dream High as Kim Pil Suk and she sang a song which is Someday.. and I really like that song (even it said plagiarized song)
Ahah... now I really like her.. and regretting what I'm thinks about her...


Now I envy her since she can sing well, good in acting, cutie pie and also have ability playing guitar.. Here a bonus of video.. she plays guitar and sang acoustic for Gee, Lies and Sorry Sorry..


Enjoy reading readers~

No comments: