Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not so new drama - 49 Days~

Gosh.. it's been 3 months i'm away from korean drama..
Then i'm back now with new and hot.. hot.. drama ahah~

Now I'm currently watch 4 drama in a row..
I thinks his is the first time I watch up until 4 drama in a row..
Before this only 2 drama only...


I wanna write about 49 Days drama...
Did anyone watch it? I'm late to watch it.. then i still can catch up till the new episode~
49Days, it's about Shin Ji Hyun in a coma and her soul in the other body which is Song Yi Kyung..
When Ji Hyun switch soul to Yi Kyung, it reveals the conflicts between her fiancee Kang Min Ho, her friends In Jung, Seo Woo and Han Kang.
It is a sad drama even not so sad.. but the emotion are there..
If I were Shin Ji Hyun, for sure I will not follow Min Ho anymore..
It so heartache to see the person we love have another intention or take for grant from the wealth...
Even trusted friend can betray the bestfriend...
Cast:
Lee Yo Won as Song Yi Kyung
Nam Gyuri as Shin Ji Hyun
Jo Hyun Jae as Han Kang
Bae So Bin as Kang Min Ho
Jung Il Woo as scheduler

Mostly, i really like the drama.. it's about friendship, family and the one we love...


No comments: