Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dream High Vs My Princess

Asa~ hahaha.. in the middle of midnight.. I start to write again.. man..
I really should stop my habits.. always to stay up until the midnight.. not good for my health!!
Actually.. I currently watch My Princess in the time Dream High.. Yup My Princess..
I wandering.. When will I stop to follow k-drama and back to j-drama?
I think when j-drama have the best story line like Hana Yori Dango.. Yaa.. I really miss that drama..
Back to the track.. In the time.. I watch these 2 drama..
Dream High with highest ranking in Korea.. well I admit this drama is interesting and My Princess also have the own attraction to the viewers..
For me, these 2 drama are interesting.. Dream High is about to become a superstar, world star.. My Princess is about the nation have found their Royal family and want to keep it..


Dream High, mostly people watch this drama.. yup I'm totally fallen to the drama..
Why not u're fallen to this drama? This drama have Teacyeon and Wooyoung from 2PM arghh!!!
Sweet cute IU, maknae from Miss A; Suzy, T-Ara leader; Ham Eun Jung and last but not least is Kim Soo Hyun.. I can't wait.. who will be the world star K.. I predict it will be Jin Gook..
Ahaha.. love the love story about Jason and Pilsook.. so sweet.. hehehe..

Cast:
Teacyeon as Jin Gook or Hyun Shi hyuk
Wooyoung as Jason
Kim Soo Hyun as Song Samdong
Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Beak Hee
Suzy as Go Hyemi
IU as Kim Pilsook

Here I also provide mp3 to download from Dream High OST..
I already have most of song in the drama.. but only 2 I upload.. Actually I have song from Sunye Wonder Girls but I forget to upload it..



My Princess, honestly.. I just watched this drama in this week and I currently watched episode 8..
Wah really fast.. I didn't know that I can catch up this drama.. yeah probably coz I'm in the middle of holiday time also there is not a lot of assignment to do..
We all know that south korea didn't have royal family or king.. but this drama is about it..
The decent of king is still alive and yet coz of the promise, he must reconstruct back the palace and others thing.. hurm.. in my mind.. I think she will drop her status of being princess..

Cast
Kim Tae Hee as Lee Seol or princess
Song Seung Hun as Park Hae Young
Park Ye Jin as Oh Yoon Ju
Ryu Soo Young as Nam Jung Woo or professor

Enjoying~

No comments: