Monday, July 18, 2011

[Drama] City Hunter & Lie To Me

Annyeong~ it's been awhile I didn't post about drama rite?
As K-pop fans.. I really enjoyed watch k-drama hahahaha...
I know... i'm late to post about Lie To Me drama.. but it doesn't matter la..

Lie To Me or Naege Geojitmareul Haebwa


Cast: 
Kang Ji Hwan ( Hong Gil Dong)
Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Prince, Princess Hour)
This drama about Gong Ah Jeong (Yoon Eun Hye) a Ministry of Culture Official gets entangle a lie with Hyun Gi Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) a World Hotel manager.
B'coz of the lie, they get a complicated relationship..
But this drama already finish at korea n I also already finish watch this drama..
Form my point of view this drama... It really interesting form First to I think ep 10..
But it lost in the middle to the end.. and not so worth to watch I think...
For the early episode.. when I watch this drama.. I always smile n laughing as Ah Jeong character is flexible to adapt to environment n she not so shy and doing crazy thing..
I really like the scene when Ah Jeong ask Gi Joon to meet at Han River I think and riding a duck boat...
Hahahaha.. it's kind of sweet but not so effective... I really like it!!
As who not watch it.. I preferly you watch it and jugde by yourself... this is from my point of view..
Don't bias me..

Next drama : City Hunter


Cast:
Lee Min Ho (Boys Over Flower , Personal Taste)
Park Min Young (Sungkyukwan Scandal)
This drama about Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) a MIT graduate and work with Blue House. He plans a revenge on 5 politicans which caused the death of his father. 
Gosh... I just watch this b'coz of Lee Min Ho and didn't know this is a Tsukasa Hojo manga..
I didn't read or watch the anime.. but eventually I really like the drama plot...
Once again.. I'm falling for Lee Min Ho hahahaha.. before this his character in Personal Taste makes me melt.. n now :DDD
This drama already air 16 ep and left 4 ep to follow..

I left my post until here.. Hope readers enjoy!!

No comments: