Thursday, December 9, 2010

Going crazy~ ahaha...

It's been a week i didn't post anything to my blog...
Nothing much i wanna type here.. almost the same thing i do for the sem break...
Sit infront of desk comp.. watching tv.. playing PS2.. cooking..

Writing all this.. i finished watched Nodame Cantabile Final Score 1&2...
Haaa.. totally love Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi.. They played well in the movie..
I admired them.. but I can't play piano like them.. =(














Also the same time I watched Liar Game Final Stage.. It's Very interesting and very good..
Love them.. Toda Erika and Matsuda Shota... <3>
Kanzaki Nao not be idiot like the first season.. maybe she always with Akiyama-san...
Actually I didn't watch the second season of Liar Game.. and I end up to watch the final stage..
Even I didn't watched it.. but i can follow the flow of movie..

And... I got to watch... 2PM Idol Army... Kyaa... totally hot~ 0_0
It's variety show when they debuted in the past 2008 and 2009..
Where Jae Bum still with 2PM.. I really love them...
Taec Yeon!! Jun Ho!! Woo Young!! Chan Sung!! Jun Su!! NichKhun!!
This show is hillarious... I burst all the laugh.. can't stand all the activities they had..
If I had more time.. i want watch wild bunny next.. ahaha...

Here some of the part..


No comments: