Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year... New Drama.. New Song.. A New Me?

Happy New year to all Readers!!~
Hope u all celebrate it with new hope.. huhuhuhu..

Damn! I just celebrate new year at my bro house..
Waiting to go back to my college.. but never mind..
I just should celebrate Awal Muharam.. :D

As I come back to college.. maybe I can't update my blog everyday.. every week.. or over a month..
Before that happen.. I just want to give some of the information..

Yui gonna have new song this early year.. the date I can't remember.. :p
Can't wait to hear new song from her~

Then.. New drama at KBS.. Dream High... Hurm.. what can I say here is...
Teac Yeon and Wooyoung from 2PM are the cast~ hahaha
And also have Suzy from Miss A.. Ham Eun Jung from T-Ara and Iu..
Another cast is Kim Soo Hyun.. and I didn't know him..
Here I give the shot from Dream High Trailers



TVXQ comeback!!! Only Changmin and Yunho~
With new song.. Keep Your Head Down...

No comments: